Heritage Leather Tradesman Bag by Mission Mercantile Leather Goods
$5 USD flat rate shipping during Beta!
Fulfilled by our friends at Mission Mercantile Leather Goods
Akin to a hardy vintage work or tool box, our bag-reinterpretation has been fortified to handle the essential demands of today's dedicated hobbyist, sportsman, craftsman or artisan.
This 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather iteration of an early twentieth century tool bag bridges old and new unlike any other bag made today.
Secured by two quick-release tabs, the top piece folds back for easy access to the bag's contents. Forged from a stiffer leather than any of our other pieces, built with the strength of hand-hammered copper rivets, and precisely engineered you won't be afraid to throw this bag in the back of your truck or lay it in the dirt during an impromptu fishing trip.
Despite its utilitarian functionality there is no limit to its uses, or where this piece can travel. The Heritage Leather Tradesman Bag can haul your tools around during the day, wipe clean at night and transform it into the perfect dinner-party carryall.
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Thick, durable US cowhide vegetable-tanned leather
- Quick-release closure
- Two, easy-access interior pockets
- Durable pigskin lining that allows for the interior to be wiped clean
- 100% solid metal hardware
- Hand-hammered copper rivets
- Padded shoulder strap for carrying case when fully loaded
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 21" L x 8" D x 7.5" H
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Volume: 20.6 L
Most items are fulfilled and shipped directly from our brand partners to provide you the fastest delivery times. If you ever have a shipping issue, feel free to reach out to either our concierge team directly or the brand partner directly. We're always happy to help!
Returns are generally accepted, unless otherwise noted on the item description above. Review our full return policy here.
Annual Member Credit (AMC) may vary on each product both above and below 20% of the product price. The AMC listed below the item price on the product listing is the amount of AMC earned on each item.